Common ground, common sense, and common courtesy! That’s how we roll!
My name is Bill Paschall and I’m a licensed, independent, insurance broker located in Tyler, Texas. I work with folks from all over the US and help them a locate low cost health insurance plan.
When you work with me, here is what WON’T happen,
- You won’t be pressured or have your arm twisted.
- You won’t be on the phone for a long time. It just doesn’t take that long.
- You won’t be promised things we can’t deliver. Our approach is straight forward and to the point. You’ll get the plain truth. We do business based on common sense and common courtesy.
More importantly, here’s what WILL happen,
- I will be the one assisting you, NOT some hourly employee in a call center. You will do most of the talking, I will shut my mouth and listen. My job at this point is to find out what I can do to help you and the only way I can do that is to sit back, be quiet, and listen.
- After that, I’ll get to work to help you find the best coverage dollar for dollar for your family and then I present your options. I e mail the info so you have something to refer back to.
- You’ll get great service after enrollment. When you call I’ll answer or get back to you ASAP. The day you enroll is when the relationship starts, not ends. This is how we have stayed in business since April 6, 2006.
- Each plan is good for any doctor or hospital, and you don’t have to satisfy a huge deductible every year.
Here is my 100% total satisfaction guarantee;
- If you are not totally satisfied with the plan you select, I will cheerfully place you with another company of your choice and if there is an application fee, I’ll cover it, up to $50.00.
- After enrollment if you find another company offering the identical coverage for less, I’ll meet or beat the price.
- Finally, I want you to know that all of my plans are month-to-month with no long-term contracts. You won’t be trapped in any long-term agreement.